Instilling the Winning Mindset
WORKSHOP – Mental Toughness for Endurance Athletes
March 28 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm€20.00
All endurance athletes who take their sport seriously know that the mind – and specifically mental toughness – plays a huge role in their ability to be successful in achieving their goals.
That’s why we have created a Mental Toughness Workshop for all Endurance Athletes.
The aim is to prepare all levels of endurance athletes mentally for the season ahead.
It is aimed at:
- Sportive riders taking on big challenges
- Racing cyclists
- Marathon runners
- Ultracyclists (teams and solo riders in Race Around Ireland and other events)
- Simple and really effective exercises to build mental toughness into your training sessions
- Powerful techniques used by the pros to increase tolerance to pain
- Mastering FEAR in descending any mountain, riding close to others at all speeds or overcoming thoughts of crashes or failure.