Whether you’re a team manager, trainer, coach, captain or parent, the ability to motivate others is fundamental to your ability to achieve both your goals and theirs. If you want to achieve success then you need to be able to help yourself and others to get and stay motivated.
In a nutshell, you need to know what motivates people and makes them tick. Many coaches use “standard” techniques for motivating individuals and teams assuming that what motivates one person will motivate another. This could not be further from the truth. Having this limiting belief is one of the common reasons many teams cannot achieve phenomenal results.
Where many motivation workshops focus primarily on principles and standards, Lead & Motivate Others focuses on quick strategies and ideas that you can utilise right away to keep people consistently following any plan you set out.
This workshop is designed to be informative, with a large emphasis on practical exercises to teach skills and tools in a fun and interactive way.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand Motivation and Drive
- Recognise negative approaches to motivation
- Learn 6 steps to implement a positive motivational climate
- Develop a plan to create greater motivation in others
- Understanding Motivation
- Exploring Misconceptions about Motivation
- The two main types of motivation
- Persuasive Communication
- Principles of Reinforcement
- Positive and Negative approaches to Motivation
- How to use feedback to motivate
- Techniques Guaranteed to Boost Motivation
- Q and A session
What you will receive
- 2 hours of tuition
- A personalised coach and trainer profile
- A step by step guide to boosting motivation in your athletes
- Course handouts
- Lots of FUN and knowledge gained on the evening
- One month follow up to assess your progress
When: Wednesday 25th March 2015 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm
Where: Beacon Hub, 96 Bracken Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18 (click here for location)
Cost: To maximise the benefits of the course for you I am only making 6 places available at a cost of €50 per person
Book: In order to book your place, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or pay at the link below.
Payment methods: You can pay the €50 with paypal, through the link below, or email me on email@example.com if you wish to pay with a different method.
Pay €50 now to secure your place (Only 6 Places Available)